Discover a business that can be run from anywhere, doesn't involve you shipping anything to customers, and is virtually competition proof.
Pay attention eBay sellers. If you aren't including Amazon.com as part of your business model you're probably missing out on about 60% of the business you could be having.
Did you know that you can send Amazon a box full of products at a time, and they will list, sell and ship them for you?
Did you know that Amazon allows you to use their dirt cheap shipping rates when you send them your boxes of inventory?
For the past several months Jim Cockrum of MySilentTeam.com has been seeking out and working with the most successful FBA users and together they've put together an amazing course that will show you how so many of us are taking advantage of the tens of millions of customers that are swarming Amazon.com every day.
eBay is now trying to play catch-up with Amazon. eBay only recently started putting a plan in place to try to compete with Amazon's FBA service. You can get in ahead of the curve.
Contributing experts and forum moderators:
- Chris Green : A FBA pro and our primary FBA coach
- Jim Cockrum : Founder MySilentTeam.com
- Julie Anna Schultz : Her family has been using FBA for a long time successfully
- Nathan Holmquist : An MST pro and FBA expert
- Skip McGrath : An icon of online selling success
- Stephanie Inge : Founder of Dallas eBay User Group and FBA user
- Steve Lindhorst : Long time Amazon pro and FBA user
- Suzanne Wells : A MySilentTeam.com coach and creative online seller
- Bob Willey : An FBA leader and 3-year veteran
- ...and several other very successful Amazon sellers
We'll show you:
- Where to find virtually unlimited sources of inventory
- How to easily ship your inventory in bulk at dirt cheap prices directly to Amazon's warehouse
- How to price your inventory higher than your competition while still outselling them easily
- How to automate the entire process so that you only check your sales reports
- How to run your business from anywhere.
According to Amazon.com in a recent survey of FBA sellers (those using FBA to pick, pack, and ship their orders to buyers) told Amazon the following:
- 92% of survey respondents who have shipped at least one unit through FBA reported their unit sales have increased since joining
- 78% of survey respondents saw an average increase in unit sales of 20 percent or more
- 89% of survey respondents would recommend FBA to a friend or colleague
- FBA Course Audio Interview (and full transcript) with Jim Cockrum, Suzanne Wells, and Skip McGrath
- 7 Course Videos
- eBook: Amazon 90-Day Experiment
- Report: Craigslist Ad for Books
- Report: Tips for Cleaning Used Books
- Report: Using Scanners
- FBA Interview 2: Skip McGrath and Stephanie Inge
- Report: Selling on Amazon's FBA Program
- Report: Understanding the Amazon Customer
- Report: How To Make Good Money Selling Used Books
- Two-month trial of FBAPower and FBAScout to automate your business
- Expert-monitored discussion forum area
- MUCH more being add
Some Questions you may have:
Q. Once I pay what happens?
A. You are taken immediately to the course resource page with all content instantly available. The discussion forum is also a resource you can use to ask questions before or after you purchase. Here's the link to view the Brand New "Amazon.com" discussion forum (membership required).
Q. Is this an international opportunity?
A. Yes it is! While most of our current experts and coaches are U.S. based, "Amazon Services Europe" launched several new features in 2010 making it even easier for you to expand your business into Europe. You can now use a British, French, German, or Austrian bank account to sell on Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de and Amazon.fr. With Fulfillment by Amazon, you can now serve orders across 27 European countries offering local returns handling and customer service in UK, Germany, and France.
Q. Does Amazon.com replace eBay? Yes, and No.
A. eBay is still great for the "unusual", collectible, or "one of a kind" items. It's also great for lead generation purposes. Amazon.com is FAR BETTER for anything with a bar code on it that you don't want to "mess around" with. You CAN sell non-barcode items on Amazon too though! eBay is playing "catch up" at this point.
Q. Is there a refund policy on the PAC?
A. As with everything I ever endorse, there is a 100% refund policy if you don't find the value you were expecting.
Q. Is there anything else to buy if I purchase this course?
A. The information we'll show you is everything you need to get started. You may have to spend a little money getting your first inventory sourced. Also, Chris Green uses some great equipment to help automate his entire operation and it costs around $360 or so to get it all ONCE YOU ARE RAMPED UP. We'll show you exactly what equipment he uses on the course resource page. There are plenty of Amazon sellers and FBA users that start out with no equipment and work their way up to a fully automated business once they can afford it.